EmployerHucknall Road Medical Centre
LocationKibworth Cl, Heathfield Rd, Nottingham NG5 1NA
SalaryDependent on experience
Contract type: Permanent (6-8 sessions).
Hucknall Road Medical Centre are a large teaching and training practice who pride themselves in excellent patient care. They are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic doctor to join their team. The practice are also happy to be flexible and support job sharing. They are an innovative practice and continually adapt to changes in Primary Care.
As the ideal candidate you must hold MRCGP and have excellent clinical and communication skills. You will deliver quality patient care and share in the clinical workload, which will include participation in the doctor triage rota, on a pro rota basis. You will be encouraged to contribute to the running and development of the practice, which will involve leadership and team working and attendance at the practice’s weekly clinical forum held on Tuesdays. You will also be encouraged to develop further interests.
- GMS practice with list size of appx 13,000 patients
- Team consists of 6 partners and 6 salaried GPs, nurses, HCAs and GP assistants, working alongside a growing PCN workforce which currently includes pharmacists, social prescribers, physician associate and first contact physiotherapists.
- Large training and teaching practice with registrars, F2s and medical students
- A comprehensive management structure
- High QOF achievements
- Wide range of DES/LES
- Paper light practice (SystmOne clinical software)
- Engaged in research and part of the Clinical Research Network East Midlands
- The senior partner is the clinical director of Bestwood & Sherwood Primary Care Network
- Active within the PCN
- Informal visit and enquiries encouraged
For more information please contact either Themie MacLeod (Operational Manager), by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0115 9606652. For any queries please contact Themie MacLeod (Operational Manager), by email also: email@example.com.
Visit the Hucknall Road Medical Centre website here.