EmployerMelbourne Park Medical Centre
LocationAspley, Nottingham NG8 5HL
SalaryDependant On Experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Melbourne Park Medical Centre. The practice welcome enthusiastic and committed GPs who would be interested in joining the well-organised, friendly practice, either as a Partner or Salaried GP.
The vacancy is for 6-7 sessions per week, to be worked over 4 days and ideally includes sessions all day Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning (plus Thursday afternoon if 7 sessions) to complement the current GP team.
The post is particularly suited to anyone who enjoys regular sessions in the same practice, with all the benefits that brings in terms of continuity of care and team working.
- 4 Partner urban Training Practice with 1 Salaried GP and up to 2 GP Registrars.
- 4 Practice nurses, a Health Care Assistant and Phlebotomist.
- Admin and Reception support teams, along with a Management Team.
- Access to ARRS roles including Clinical Pharmacists, Social Prescribers and First Contact Practitioners as part of BACHS PCN.
- Modern, purpose-built, leased premises (completed May 2015) which provide a pleasant, spacious and energy efficient work environment.
- High QOF achievers with a list size of just under 9000.
- Manageable workload with a low visit rate.
- EMIS Web Clinical System with Docman document management software
- No extended hours/access
- CQC rated ‘Good’
The team are looking for a GP who will integrate well with the clinical team, contribute to continuing Practice Development, and actively participate in the running of the practice at a clinical and business level. The practice are offering:
A salaried post, initially for 1 year, after which there may be an opportunity for extension or partnership if mutually agreeable. Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
Partnership with a 6-month mutual assessment period.
Start date to be agreed but expected to be after October 2022. However, this is flexible, and they are prepared to wait for the right person.
- Practice profile available on request.
- Informal visits welcome.
Closing date 2nd September 2022 with interviews to be held in September.
Applications with CV and covering letter to: Mr Robert Barrass, Practice Manager, Melbourne Park Medical Centre, Aspley, Nottingham, NG8 5HL
Tel 0115 9887733 Email: nnicb-nn.C84116@nhs.net.