EmployerSunrise Medical Practice
LocationClifton Ln, Clifton, Nottingham NG11 8NS
Salary£10K plus depending on experience
Contract type: Session based (4 sessions on a Monday and Wednesday).
About the practice:
- Student practice on the university Campus
- PMS Practice
- Current 6500 List Size
- One GP principal, two Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurse and HCA
- Additional roles working at the practice include Physicians Associate, Practice Pharmacist, First Contact Physiotherapist, Senior Mental Health Practitioner, Social Prescriber
- EMIS Web clinical system
- Good QOF & Enhanced Services achievements year on year
- CQC inspected September 2019 – rated good overall and outstanding in Responsiveness
- Regular teaching and support for FY2, ST2 and ST3 Doctors
- Undergraduate teaching of medical students
- Experienced administration and management teams with extremely good staff retention
- Excellent engagement within Primary Network
- Premises recently expanded with four refurbished consulting rooms
- The practice website is https://www.sunrisemedicalpractice.co.uk
Requirements from Applicants
- The duties of the post are to provide a full range of PMS services as contained within the NHS contract.
- Face to face, telephone and video consultations with patients.
- Follow up results, x-rays, correspondence related to the practice and process referrals
- Dealing with correspondence and coding of diagnoses
- Attending team meetings on a regular basis
- Training and supervision of Medical Trainees including F2, ST2 and ST3 doctors. You will be expected to provided support and debriefs following their surgeries.
- On call and visits as required
- Participate in discussions on clinical practice standards, developing practice protocols, mutual professional support for individual practitioners and colleagues, audit, significant event reporting and analysis.
Please feel free to ring the Practice Manager for further information on 07976 709309 or email CV and covering letter to email@example.com.