Continuing to learn is proven to promote positive wellbeing, enhance self-development, improve self-esteem and promote greater job satisfaction, as well as giving a greater sense of achievement.
But learning does not have to be just work focused. Why not learn how to cook that dish you’ve enjoyed in a restaurant, learn to knit or sew, take up that new sport, whatever takes your fancy and will bring you enjoyment and enhance your wellbeing.
Ideas for learning
- Your body language may shape who you are – Amy Cuddy
- The power of vulnerability Brene Brown
- Our “psychological immune system” lets us feel truly happy even when things don’t go as planned’
- What keeps us happy and healthy as we go through life
- How to be happy every day
- Try something new for 30 days
- Doctors make mistakes can we talk about that?